Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1657
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:09 pm
- Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.
- Real Name: Bob Harrison
- Location: Lytham St Annes
- Has thanked: 95 times
- Been thanked: 40 times
Respect Darren - a great honour for you, and a great achievement.
watch THE VIDEO HERE: https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/rugby-le ... RGoFkIcofU
Video: The Last Pass: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/resources/id ... _last_pass
England & NZ stand shoulder-to-shoulder for remembrance 11 Nov 2018. England and New Zealand rugby league players join together before the final Test at Elland Road to remember the fallen on Remembrance Sunday. 11/November 2018
Owfen born and Warburtons bred
- Posts: 2494
- Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2004 9:32 pm
- Service Details: Ex 1420H,left as a Sgt in March 2003 after 23 yrs service.
- Real Name: John Pinkerton
- Location: Born in Salford now living in Alberta, Canada
- Has thanked: 29 times
- Been thanked: 22 times
Brilliant, well done Darren.
- Posts: 332
- Joined: Sat Jul 10, 2004 1:05 am
- Service Details: 1965 - 1980 started with C Sqn, went to A Sqn on promotion, finished in HQ Sqn Families Office. Postings inc. Benghazi, Perham Down, Paderborn, NI, Tidworth, Herford, Various annual Snow Queens, 63 Army Youth Team, RAC Display Team, Hohne, Bovington
- Real Name: Rick Aindow
- Location: Brisbane, Australia
- Has thanked: 41 times
- Been thanked: 8 times
How he kept it together at the end is incredible!
From Brisbane Queensland, beautiful one day, perfect the next
- Posts: 161
- Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2006 9:08 pm
- Service Details: Joined Boy's Sqn RAC Sepy 1956
Joined B Sqn Berlin Dec 1958
Joined C Sqn Celle Feb 1960
Posted Hohne Regt came together1961
Benghazi, Cyprus, Perham Down, Lulworth,
Tidworth, Herford, Manchester, Lulworth,
Catterick, Munster 1992 KRH Lulworth.
Retired Dec 2006 after 50 years/6 months
- Real Name: Mick Burgess
- Location: Dorset
- Has thanked: 1 time
- Been thanked: 26 times
Well done Daren
I watched it on TV but had no Idea it was played by a fellow Hawk with such pride. will pass this on because I am sure others did not either. Brilliant .
- Posts: 858
- Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:12 pm
- Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990
- Real Name: Martin W.L. Bentley
- Has thanked: 15 times
- Been thanked: 66 times
Well done indeed Daren,
I couldn't open the video, no flash player, whatever that is. Nevertheless, the way the others are strutting with pride I shall join the marching band as so often before !
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests