Harry Nelson

Talk about your time in the Regiment, the KRH, Military Life, Equipment - Let's keep the good memories going.
John Clements
Service Details: Joined 14th/20th Kings Hussars 1962 to 1968 Benghazi Tripoli Cyprus (un) homeheadquarters.

Harry Nelson

Post by John Clements » Wed May 06, 2009 7:31 pm

today Wednesday 6Th may i was on my way home after shopping with my wife when a car stopped me and ask me about my regimental badge on my back window, the guy asked me if i had been in the regiment i said yes why, he said his dad was in the 14/20 kings hussars his name is Harry Nelson do you know him i said yes i do, then he told me Harry has MS and he doesn't get out much these days, his son told me to let anyone who served with Harry they would be very welcome to visit him for a chat some things he remembers and some he doesn't, if you want to visit Harry ask bob for his address.

john.

nev henshaw

Re: Harry Nelson

Post by nev henshaw » Wed May 13, 2009 9:35 pm

Ricky Benet used to visit Harry for a chat as he lives quite close. The last time that I saw Harry, he called me a bar steward for stopping him scoring a try. He still had his sense of humor. Harry may have MS, but he his still a Hawk.