With April fast approaching it will soon be time for us to begin booking our flights and accommodation for our trip to Medicina on 16th April 2015, to share the 70th Anniversary of the liberation of the town by 1420H and 6GR.
It's looking like we'll be located in the beautiful city of Ravenna with additional trips to Bologna, Florence, San Marino in the offing, as well as Medicina and the Gaiana River (where the war in Italy effectively ended). In Medicina we'll be joining up with a group of Gurkhas representing 6GR, but the participation of KRH is as yet unclear.
As in 2012 this will be a one-cost-for-all trip which will include Flights from Manchester, transfers in Italy, hotel accommodation and the various trips. We already have 26 booked in (13 couples) and if you would like to join us please get in touch soon. firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are images from our fantastic welcoming 2012 trip. Many more pictures here: http://www.1420h.org.uk/medicina.html
ANY PROBLEMS WHEN ATTEMPTING TO LOG IN? Mobile Phone view okay?
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:09 pm
- Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.
- Real Name: Bob Harrison
- Location: Lytham St Annes
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
- medicina1.jpg (375.14 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
- medicina2.jpg (41.51 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
- medicina3.jpg (233.05 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
- medicina4.jpg (43.13 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
- medicina5.jpg (50.74 KiB) Viewed 2212 times
Owfen born and Warburtons bred
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests