Now you can upload your own photos to share with other members. This is how:
1) Click on New Topic or Post Reply
2) Click on Upload attachment
3) Click on Browse
4) Then locate the image on your computer and click 'Open'.
5) Click on the button 'Add the file'
6) That's it. When you've finished your message click on 'Submit'
When viewing these images within the Forum you can click on them to view them in their full size - then click on the photo again to return to normal.
How about no names until others have had a go at naming who is on them?
NEW - upload your own photos and images
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1634
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:09 pm
- Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.
- Real Name: Bob Harrison
- Location: Lytham St Annes
- Has thanked: 86 times
- Been thanked: 31 times
Owfen born and Warburtons bred
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests