knife's edge

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Arnie
Service Details: 14/20H, 1959-1962 Hohne, Munchen Gladbach, 1962-1964 Benghazi, Cyprus and Tripoli. 1965-1967 7 Armd Bde Soltau.
Tranferred into Int Corps. 1967-1970 NI, 1970-1971 Singapore, 1971-1972 HK,1972-1974 NI, 1974-1976 NITAT(UK), 1976-1979 Berlin, 1979-1981 Preston. 1981 Retired

Re: knife's edge

Post by Arnie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:09 am

Pinky, I think "Corrected" would do just as well. So would, but the speed I run at now I am afraid I would just be cannon fodder.
Arnie

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Post by Bill Bentley » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 am

Arnie,

not for the first time you amaze me with your in depth understanding ! I can’t say that I have ever heard of this Lolita Express, as such, but it just goes to put yet another ‚nail in the coffin’ of most peoples beliefs. Sorry Pinky, I have to agree with Arnie that democracy requires YOUR full participation !

Here in Europe there was a large scandal: Marc Paul Alain Dutroux. He was up for multiple kidnapping, rapes and murders, but seemed to repeatedly get off very lightly. There was much suspicion of ‚people in higher places‘ who, having ‚used his facilities‘ and so, probably because of blackmail, helping him. Frankly it’s too disgusting to print, so look it up for yourselves.

The point being that ‚yes‘ there is a ‚deep state’ entwined not just around gathering capital, but welded together by their perverted nature and they are ‚very high up‘ and control much of our way of life. Perish the thought !

So, why is Mrs May having so much trouble convincing the majority in Parliament that her plan for Brexit is viable ?

There is certainly a ‚deep state movement‘ which obviously crosses all political boundaries and is fired on by the international press, which is against Mrs May’s plan. I don’t want to suggest that they are all involved in sexual perversions, but they do have another agenda and all are involved in filling their own pockets and climbing the ladder, cost what it will for Joe Bloggs … YOU :shock:

Even the enemies of Mrs May acknowledge that she has worked tirelessly to make her plan become acceptable. I believe she is indeed driven by a devotion to our country, the like of which is very rare. Dare I now compare her to Elizabeth Ist. Do any of her doubters show such devotion ? No sir, they do not ! THEY are all only interested in themselves, (perhaps justifiably) picking away at the rough edges, from all sides, not caring or understanding that they are destroying the whole.

Mrs May’s plan is indeed the ONLY plan on offer :!: Everything else is wishful thinking and will take much, much longer to implement, YEARS !!! Brexit has consumed so much energy already and so many people are already suffering because of the lack of ‚government at home‘ we MUST get on with just so many other important issues.

Ideas of a Norway, Sweden, Denmark plus or Canada option would mean delaying or postponing Brexit for YEARS, which means more LOST YEARS in governing our country, is that what YOU the people want :?:

Friends have contacted me stressing the dangers of a NO BREXIT option and I do believe that that option would be a first class disaster for all of us.

Not to vote for Mrs May’s plan is, in my opinion, foolhardy and very risky. There is still time for YOU the people to demand of your MP that they represent YOUR wishes !

Act NOW, or just be a bystander and get washed away when the tide turns :? :? .

Service Details: Jan 75 -- Aug 87 Herford Cyprus Bovington Hohne NI Catterick

Post by 27 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Bill.

Pity she is not like Elizabeth the 1st there would be a few heads on railings at traitors gate. :shock: :shock: :shock:

YOU SIGN PHIL JONES :-( :-( :-( WE SIGN KUN AGUERO :-) :-) :-)
C.T.I.D. :-) :-) :-) ⓜⓒⓕⓒ I WAS THERE WHEN WE WERE SHIT ¿? ¿? ¿?

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Post by Bill Bentley » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:00 am

even if you can't see their heads on pikes or spikes lining the roads, I promise you, so many of them are definitely HEADLESS :lol: :lol: :lol: