ECOSIA

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

ECOSIA

Post by Bill Bentley » Mon Jan 22, 2018 8:26 pm

Those that know me are well aware that I have long been an ecology freak. Even so I do use computers because they save paper having to be created from trees etc.. Recently I became aware of a search machine, rather like google or yahoo, it's called ECOSIA. You can use it just like any other search machine and I have found it to be every bit as efficient.

The point being that ecosia use around 80% of their profits to plant trees, as I write they will top the 20,000,000 planted trees mark. Planting trees does more good for our planet and our well being than almost anything else that does not involve us having to give something up; like reducing the amount of fish or meat that we eat.

Simply by using ecosia you too could help to repair some of the damage caused by us humans and perhaps help to slow down the rate of destruction so that our children and their children might also enjoy their lives.