NOAH'S ARC REUNION IMPERIAL HOTEL BLACKPOOL 19th, 20th, 21st APRIL 2018 UPDATE...
I have received a Message from Alison, ( the Imperial Hotel Manager ) to the effect that we still have 40 rooms available to us for next years Reunion, that need, either to be booked, or released back to them, as they have a long term enquiry that would like to use them.
THE BOTTOM LINE IS, WE EITHER USE THEM, OR LOSE THEM.
If you have not secured your room yet, please do so ASAP, don't be left without a room, and don't forget, booking your room through the Hotel, means that your Gala Meal on Saturday, and buffet on Friday is included in the cost, as is breakfast!
1. The Hotel has installed a new Computer system for keeping up to date with all Hotel Bookings
2. You are able to telephone, on a direct line to either Portia, Gill, or Emma, who will take care of your booking ( mention Noah's ARC ) to ensure the discounted rate
3. If you did pre book your room for next year, and have not heard from them , CONTACT THEM ! they could have missed you off, All names should have been transferred to the new system , if you have not heard from them, CHECK !
4. As this year the Hotel will require Payment 28 days in advance of the event. The reason for this is, last year, a number of bookings were made, and people failed to turn up, nor advise the Hotel, so they were unable to resell those rooms to people that otherwise wanted them, and of course, the Hotel, made a loss, with empty rooms, that could Have been filled.
5. The cost remains the same for next year, as this, as Follows, £55 per person per night sharing a double room, ( effectively £110 per double room) Single occupancy will be £80 per person per room again, the same cost as this year..Please Note these costs include, EVERYTHING ! Buffet Gala Meal, and Breakfasts.
6. As this year, if you are NOT staying at the Imperial, and wish to attend the Gala evening meal on Saturday, or the Themed night and Buffet on Friday Night, as this year, the cost remains the same, ie £20 per person for each event, Payment to Noah's ARC please, NOT the Hotel.
7. The discounted drinks, again remain the same as this year, with a 15% discount for members of Noah's ARC.
8. Finally, I have been asked to point out that the Hotel policy on animals, has changed since last year, and that animals are no longer permitted at the Hotel. Although the change was made last year, and some of our members had already booked, the Hotel honoured the bookings, and allowed animals.From now on, they say, no further animals will be permitted. I understand that where possible,this was made clear to pet owners.
8. The direct line Reservation booking telephone number for Portia, Gill, or Emma is 01253754616
This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Site Admin
- Posts: 422
- Joined: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:06 am
- Service Details: 1963 - 1977
Catterick, Benghazi, Tidworth, Paderborn, Ireland, Perham Down,Ireland, Herford, Bovington. (Can't remember the order though, Brain Dead !! ) Oh and a lot of time spent at Bisley !!
- Real Name: Pete Farrell
- Location: Dukinfield
- Has thanked: 25 times
- Been thanked: 15 times
If you can stay calm when all around you is in Chaos, Then you have not properly understood the Situation!!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests