Auction Ended

Awards of the Regimental Rosette
Bob_H
Service Details: DLOY from 1961 to 1966. Joined 1420H at Perham Down in 1966 to 1978. RAOC from 1978 to 1988.

Auction Ended

Postby Bob_H » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am

The Great 'DRAC' Auction has now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who took part, Brian is delighted with your response.

If you've won items please get in touch very soon to make arrangements for payment, and collection or delivery. If you need items shipping to you please contact us for a shipping total cost.

You can see ways to pay here: http://www.1420h.org.uk/auction/close.html

Thank you.
Owfen born and Warburtons bred :lol:

Bill Bentley
Service Details: 1970 - JLR RAC, 14/20KH, Para Sqn RAC, 2 Para, DLOY- 1990

Re: Auction Ended

Postby Bill Bentley » Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:50 am

Well, as far as I am concerned, it's great big thank you to Bob for doing what must have been a great amount of work, preparing and running the auction and then sorting and sending out all of the items. I guess, hope, that you had some support and so my thanks also to those without names who keep the show running.

Of course none of this would have been possible without Brian's most generous offer to sell off his many treasures. Having placed a couple of winning bids, I now have something tangible that will remind me of Brian, who was a PS Sgt. when I was a Junior Leader. A man who made an impact upon me as a young teenager which has not faded in the past 45 years and so I'm certain will remain with me until my own end.

Half a league, half a league, half a league onward ...

DRAC
Service Details: 1961 TO 2001

Postby DRAC » Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success.

All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substantial, (I e £600 is spent on postage alone, in circulating a newsletter.)

I know that those who were successful bidders will cherish and display the memories of a great Regiment.

As regards to my health sitrep, it has its ups and downs and the quantity of life will change little, however the quality has improved and going to Noahs Arc events, gives me "aiming points" in life
Fond and very best wishes to you all
Drac

PINKY
Service Details: Ex 1420H,left as a Sgt in March 2003 after 23 yrs service.

Postby PINKY » Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 pm

See you in May Drac. Thanks Bob and wife.
Can't think of many better causes to support.
HUSSAR
ATB
Pinky

Return to “Announcements”