dave sadler

Looking for an old mate? Is anyone looking for you? Post a message here or search for names you might have information on.
j kerwin
Service Details: 2RTR NI. 1962 to 1966 A sqn 14/20kh Libya cyprus (un) perham down.

dave sadler

Postby j kerwin » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:18 pm

has anyone heard or seen dave sadler.When I last saw dave he was driving a wagon past sunnybank road whitefield,a good many years ago.I think he lived in salford.

mickmcgowan

Re: dave sadler

Postby mickmcgowan » Fri May 22, 2015 7:38 pm

hi john I think you may remember me {CYPRUS DAYS} so sorry to tell that Dave Sadler passed away many years ago 1968/9 Iused to do a bit of business with him and sadly I RECIEVED THE SAD NEWS OF HIS DAD just returned from drag drapers funeral we gave him a good send of welljohn hope you are not to upset at the news bye and good luck.

j kerwin
Service Details: 2RTR NI. 1962 to 1966 A sqn 14/20kh Libya cyprus (un) perham down.

Postby j kerwin » Fri May 22, 2015 8:07 pm

Thanks mick.Sorry to hear about dave.
I was at dracs send off too. Did not go to the pub,( once I get on the pop can't stop.) Only ones I could put a face to were Bob H, Sammy Shaw and Pete Stuffins. Sorry I missed you.
Good turn out for Brian though.

mickmcgowan

Postby mickmcgowan » Fri May 29, 2015 11:00 pm

H john sorry I missed you at dracs funeral iwas a little busy as I amon the committee however if you come to any reunions please look me up and I will discus dave sadler with you .I some time call nr Lancaster my daughter lives out in the sticks up there. hope you and your family are well hope to see you in the future bye and good luck.

Return to “Where Is He Now ?”