kenny butch challenor

Looking for an old mate? Is anyone looking for you? Post a message here or search for names you might have information on.
kenny challenor

kenny butch challenor

Postby kenny challenor » Fri Oct 11, 2013 5:30 pm

g'day all joined our great regiment 1959 posted to Honne Germany, then posted out to Benghazi nth/Africa, had lots of good times great set of mates, my bro Ronnie was in same time as me, he was posted to Tripoli they wouldn't put him in my squadron, done,t know why. We were good mates.

Brian Moulton
Service Details: 1964 - 1973 Benghazi, Perham Down, Paderborn, Tidworth (brief 5 week stint in Hong Kong), N. Ireland

Skype name: Brian Moulton

Re: kenny butch challenor

Postby Brian Moulton » Sat Oct 19, 2013 9:32 am

Hi Kenny

Welcome to Noah's Arc. You were before my time, but I remember Geoff Challenor in B Sqn Benghazi 64/65. MT troop from what I remember. One of your brothers ? Think I've just seen a photo of him in my collection, I'll see if I can dig it out. If Geoff is one of your brothers, How is he doing ?

Look forward to further posts from you.

http://www.1420h.org.uk/Gallery/cpg15x/ ... play_media

Geoff Challenor is on this photo - front right with his arm round "Ginge" Kennedy.
Regards

Brian "Solly" Moulton

If it's not broke ........ Mess about with it, until it is !!

Believe it or not. I'm not Jewish.
Just a very careful Christian with short arms and deep pockets !!

mickmcgowan

Postby mickmcgowan » Fri May 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Hi Kenny mick McGowan Iam I WAS IN HOHNE GERMANY SAME barrack room with you and BIERA YOUR DOG remember what a nice surprise to hear you name also new your bother did your sister marry a lad named Kelly ?Iwas in the cookhouse with you serving the army dung to the troops well [jeff] Kenny hope you are well goodluck to you and your family .

mickmcgowan

Postby mickmcgowan » Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 pm

gissa mention jeff/kenny

Return to “Where Is He Now ?”