Remembrance Weekend - Cenotaph

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Paul W. Baker
Site Admin
Service Details: 1420H 1978 - 1989
RH 1991 - 1992
KRH 1992 - 2003

Remembrance Weekend - Cenotaph

Postby Paul W. Baker » Thu Oct 01, 2015 9:44 pm

Gentlemen

Mr. John Cook who is arranging, as he has for several years, the march past the Cenotaph during the remembrance weekend, has approached me. And although we are attending the Barton Grange in numbers some that are not attending may wish to participate?

Because this is the tercentenary year the association of the King’s Royal Hussars has been allocated extra tickets. These tickets have been split between all the regiments associated with the King’s Royal Hussars including the 14th/20th King’s Hussars.

If anyone would like to take part in this very somber but enjoyable event could you please contact me urgently and I will pass your details on to John.

If these places are not allocated to the 14th/20th King’s Hussars because no one wishes to attend he has a very long waiting list of former 10th, 11th and Royal Hussars.

Thank you

Paul Baker

Return to “General Chat”