Car traders

This is our General Chat area where you can post messages about anything and everything of interest to everyone.
Site Admin
Service Details: Joined the regiment from training Sept 70 joined B.Sqn Nov 70 in Hong Kong D Sqn in 77 Hq in 82 left in 92

Car traders

Postby Phil(Quassie)Baldwin » Sat May 12, 2012 10:31 pm

Car traders get a lot of slagging off. Last year i took my Merc back to where I got it from for MOT they told me there was a brake pipe leak showed me it I was willing to pay the mech said wait and put his spanner on it leak stopped so cost me £39.00 for the MOT. I went back today for MOT they told me there is still a leak on the brake pipe but it must be slow passed it but said if the brakes start fading bring it back. went to drive away the brakes failed. They put it back up and found the leaking pipes. Where they had cleaned the pipes had unblocked them. within 10 mins they had orderd the new pipes and lent me a VW golf 5 door free of charge I just had to insure it for a week. How bad is that. I had my son mike with me who is a bit cynical he knows the Mech and agreed we had been treated well.
Je n'oublierai pas

Return to “General Chat”