Search found 13 matches

Return

by Bob_H
Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imperial War Museum

https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-george-osborne-mp-urgently-reverse-current-and-future-cuts-to-the-uk-imperial-war-museum-s-annual-operating-grant-in-aid-so-that-it-can-maintain-services-and-preserve-its-standing-as-an-international-centre-for-study-research-and-education Link above and I've signed u...
by DRAC
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

In order to squash rumours and good old English gossip, I would like to take this opportunity to be up front with the great Hussar network in regards to my health. Yes I have been diagnosed with major internal organs cancer, its definitely incurable, and after all the scans etc by the experts , they...
by Bob_H
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Note from Jenni

I'm pleased to pass on this message from Jenni:

“Thank you to all at Noah’s Arc for the beautiful flowers and messages of support that I have received. They are much appreciated.”

Regards,

Jenni Pennell
Admin Officer
HHQ(N) KRH
beautifulsmile.jpg
by tigger
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Boss very sad news

I know you will meet this head on and live out at 100mph

I am proud to have served with you in our battle taxi (modded ferret) and am sure you'll find her waiting ready fuelled to fly around your next posting in style.

Deepest Respect Trev
by Ian Neilson
Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Brian, Having just returned from a trip to read your posting is a terrible shock.Telling us all of your sad news in this way is exactly the brave action I would expect of a man of your calibre. We were friends so long ago when we were still teenagers. Around 50 years ago you used to visit us in Crew...
by mini Drac
Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Many thanks for the kind words written by the Hawks about this sad (and personally devastating) announcement from my dad. It's nice to know that he's not just amazing and awesome in my eyes. I think we can all be satisfied that when we get to that great land of peace in the sky, the pearly gates wil...
by Bob_H
Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

... and here's the photo that accompanies the topic. dracchristmas.jpg https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoahsArcHome/ The HOME of the 14th/20th King's Hussars Add your comments here, or on the Noah's Arc Facebook Group Pages which are being copied to Drac. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoahsArcHome/.
by Brian Moulton
Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: GEORGE MAGGS IN HOSPITAL !!

Just had a word with George Maggs. Mentally at 90 he's still in fine fettle, but since his second stroke, he isn't very good on his pins and can't maintain his balance very well. Had a good chat with him, and if anyone calls him, ask him to tell you the joke about the onion slicer. Seems he went to ...
by Paul W. Baker
Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome

THANK YOU!

We are looking for pictures of Regimental silver but as you say they hard to come by! So if anyone can help us out with pictures of what they have that are currently not listed we would be very grateful.
by trainspotter
Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE BARTON

I visited the Parish Church of St Lawrence at Barton on 27 December 2014. I met the verger of the church who told me that the side altar would be offered to the Regiment, as the Women's Institute had given it up because of their dwindling numbers. I do not know if this has happened, however now that...
by rick aindow
Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBC ARCHIVE ON THE I PLAYER

Hi Arnie & Bill, The solution is to install a VPN on your computer/smartphone/tablet (I use Apple products) A VPN is a VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, this disguises your IP address so no-one knows where you are! Because there is a TV licence in the UK the Gov is loath to make stuff available without p...
by Bob_H
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

Bill Bentley wrote:Thanks Tony,
I hope that I heard the commentator correctly, I am a bit mutton-jeff ...

Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02lx9s2
hardtalk.jpg
by rick aindow
Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

63 Army Youth Team

I recently found an old dvd showing about 14 minutes of video that I took when I was with 63 Army Youth Team stationed in Ardwick Green, Manchester. I thought it may be worth while to let anyone who would have an interest in the regiments time providing an Army Youth Team, (one of the best postings ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk