Search found 4 matches

Return

by DRAC
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success. All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substa...
by Bob_H
Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Auction Ended

The Great 'DRAC' Auction has now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who took part, Brian is delighted with your response. If you've won items please get in touch very soon to make arrangements for payment, and collection or delivery. If you need items shipping to you please contact us for a shippin...
by Lizard
Wed Sep 30, 2015 5:15 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN, AND COMMITTEE OF NOAH'S ARC

So this site is basicly De-Func if you are not on FACEBOOK ? you get to know absolutly Nothing of whats going ON ? the Posts tell the story ! Out of order for those who dont want to be involved with Facebook but have been with this concept of Noahs Ark from the Start ? Hus- bloody Ha !!!!!!!
by Bill Bentley
Tue Sep 29, 2015 5:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN, AND COMMITTEE OF NOAH'S ARC

I trust that this means that Bob has retired so that he can enjoy a long, healthy and happy future at a slower tempo ! I'm sure that others will want to join me in thanking Bob for giving us all the opportunity to get back in contact with long lost friends. Bless you Bob, you have done us all a grea...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk