Search found 6 matches

Return

by bodge
Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

From the logs of a Kansas State Highway Patrol Officer: I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73, east of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. The lady took out the documents and handed th...
by bodge
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

> A plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain. His Co-pilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flowntogether and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike. > >> > >> Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pi...
by bodge
Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:12 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: underpants

been today John I got 4 made by Morley £6.00 each or 2 for £8.00
Bodge.
by bodge
Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Scottish Love Story An elderly man lay dying in his bed. While suffering agonies on his way to his final moment, he suddenly smells the aroma of his favourite scones wafting up the stairs. He gathers his remaining strength, and lifts himself from the bed. Leaning on the wall, he slowly makes his w...
by bodge
Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where has everybody gone

Keep it going Paul.
I visit the site every day.
Bodge
by bodge
Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quote from WW11 veteran

Unless you are willing to be as unreasonable and as brutal, as your enemy, do not engage him in a conflict -- because he will win. This old leatherneck says it better. Quote from a WWII veteran overhearing someone say that `You can't bomb an ideology.": "The hell you can't, because we did ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk