Search found 16 matches

Return

by tigger
Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

A mate told me that as a child he was blessed with a nine and a half inch penis!

"You lucky Bastard " I told him.

"Not really" he repied. "It belonged to Father Patrick! "
by j kerwin
Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lancashire day

Today is Lancashire day.
As we were lancashires own cavalry regiment.Raise a glass(or even a black pudding) to the Red Rose county.No matter where you now live.Or drink : :) :)
Its not all grim up north.
by Bob_H
Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Max Simon

Yesterday I met up for the first time with a gentleman with whom I've been corresponding for around three years. Let me introduce Mr Max Simon. Max is only one of two (as far as we know) survivors of the Battle of Medicina. He's 91 years old in the next couple of weeks and still gets around well eno...
by Brian Moulton
Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MAJOR UPGRADE

Hey Bob, In addition to your new "Thumbs Up" facility, how about a "Thumbs Down" tab as well.
by Paul Keller
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stephanie Roache

Has anyone seen Steph Roaches goal that she scored recently, either on Youtube or the BBC website ?? Yes I did say SHE !! It's up for a FIFA award to be announced in January. It's on a short list of three with James Hernandez and RVP !! It's just a pure joy to watch ! It takes skilful to a whole new...
by tigger
Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stephanie Roache

Yep seen the goal looks spectacular. HOWEVER................The goal was scored in laddies football, you have to concider the physical aspect that is applied in the mens game when deciding weather this stands comparison with the very best. Skilfull no doubt does it equal or better the other candidat...
by Arnie
Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: A Hawk in Ireland

Hi Geoff, in the last paragraph of your intro you made of reference to the attack on a bus with wives and children on board. You may be interested to know that one of the people who placed the bomb on the bus (incident known as the M62 Bombing) was a girl from Moy the village on the way from Dungann...
by Jim Higgins
Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Hello Brian, During my time in A Sqn from '67 to '73, you were a very positive and memorable presence. One of those people who was always very professional, with the ability to be liked and get on with everyone and at the same time having a lot of fun. Even though there are not that many years betwe...
by lesdavey
Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gosford Castle, Northern Ireland

A few of many from N. Ireland - more to follow.

Gosford Castle - 1.jpg

Gosford Caste - 2.jpg

Gosford Caste - 3.jpg
by Brian Moulton
Thu Dec 25, 2014 11:25 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Maghrafelt Police Station, NI (I think?)

July/August 1971 2nd troop were in Maghera police station. "Dickie" Dashwood, Sgt Ian Leeming, Cpl Pip Thom, Cpl Flash Platt, L/Cpl Solly Moulton, L/Cpl Jim Higgins,Troopers - Leonard, Taylor, Askins, Cox, MORE INFO TO FOLLOW gosford.jpg B-Askins.jpg I personally started off that tour with...
by FERDY
Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Is it not time we put all this to bed ? Whichever way you slice it, the King's Royal Hussars, are, our offspring, and, without us,the 14th/20th Kings Hussars and the 10th and 11th etc, the Regiment that we all know and love would have died. That has not happened, we may have changed trousers, but, l...
by Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Waterloo Anniversary

The last battle of Waterloo I recall was in 1971 when B,Sqn came to UK to do a Gnry camp. It took place in the Duke of Wellington just round the corner from Waterloo station while we was waiting for our train to Swindon. Jock Campbell and my mother going pint for pint. My mother won by a pint all 4'...
by 27
Mon Jun 22, 2015 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Waterloo Anniversary

France has triumphed over Great Britain in a huge re-enactment of the Battle of Waterloo which took place in the same Belgian fields where Napoleon’s army was defeated, 200 years ago. The loss has been put down to cuts in military spending and general poor health among many re-enactors who were forc...
by FERDY
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DANNY TOMLIN

STANDING ROOM ONLY AT THE CREMATORIUM !!! I have just returned from Danny's Funeral, The Turnout was amazing, we figured that there were in excess of 150 people. I think Jackie, and her son's Darren and Danny junior were a little taken aback by the number of Old Hawks in attendance, they arrived, in...
by j kerwin
Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

elf's gone mad

My grandkids tell me, they can't buy or have a poppy in school. The reason being, to fix the poppy to the uniform requires a pin :shock: and this is a health and safety risk. Good job they did not go to my old school, bring and show days. Things like bullets old grenades (never did know if these wer...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk