Search found 35 matches

Return

by Bill Bentley
Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mr Max Simon

What a find, what a gem, take a tape recorder along to Medicina Bob, that will be more than living history ! Welcome indeed Max, now pull up a sandbag and tell us a story ... or three !
by DRAC
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

In order to squash rumours and good old English gossip, I would like to take this opportunity to be up front with the great Hussar network in regards to my health. Yes I have been diagnosed with major internal organs cancer, its definitely incurable, and after all the scans etc by the experts , they...
by mini Drac
Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Many thanks for the kind words written by the Hawks about this sad (and personally devastating) announcement from my dad. It's nice to know that he's not just amazing and awesome in my eyes. I think we can all be satisfied that when we get to that great land of peace in the sky, the pearly gates wil...
by Bill Bentley
Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Eagle Has Landed

Excellent ! Very well done to all concerned in the planning and execution of this historical event. Not forgetting all of those who made it possible with their donations. Hussar ! That chap who pushed to the front of the massive crowd, to be the first stand on the stone, was his Aunty not well on th...
by Hawk195
Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Mick

thanks for understanding what I was trying to get across. But you must admit you came across rather strong. Where was the job advertised? in the MOD magazine? Well that's got that bit over.
by Paul W. Baker
Tue Feb 24, 2015 7:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Talking to people it all about the cost! The £5- entry used to be for the hotel security during a regimental doo when the threat of the IRA and other nasties were around, that threat is no more - or so we are told, yet they still take this £5-00. The cost of the beer is considerably higher than that...
by Bill Bentley
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:58 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Members only

Sounds like a good idea to me as much of what is said is of little interest to outsiders and our family squabbles can be kept more private. Also, when I log on I am always curious to note that 5, 10, and often 15 other people are 'online' but I'm usually the only bugger named. The NSA won't have to ...
by Bob_H
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Members only

IMPORTANT Phil's suggestion/reminder that some of our topics should be private to our Members struck a chord with me. For a trial period I've now brought the Regimental Chat Forum within that control. What this means to you: 1) Guests visiting the Forum won't see Regimental Chat. 2) Not logged in Me...
by Bill Bentley
Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

I have been holding my breath on this subject, waiting to read what those who were involved in the amalgamation would write. What strikes me is that everyone seems to have swallowed their feelings and come up with accepting the reality of that what was always inevitable. It also seems obvious that t...
by PINKY
Tue Mar 31, 2015 3:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

See you in May Drac. Thanks Bob and wife.
Can't think of many better causes to support.
HUSSAR
ATB
Pinky
by DRAC
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success. All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substa...
by Bob_H
Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Association Newsletter 2015

The Newsletter of the KRH Regimental Association is here now. Just click the Image:

Newsletter2015.jpg
by Bill Bentley
Mon May 04, 2015 12:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: herons

Tried cheese wires ? 2m high 1m apart, then they land like a certain german pilot :shock: !
by Bob_H
Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

REUNION FULLY BOOKED

REUNION ANNOUNCEMENT We've learned that the Reunion is now fully booked for both Friday and Saturday. Spaces are still available for Thursday (@ The Carousel). We thank everyone for making this (once again) our biggest reunion ever! During the course of the day (5th) a few have managed to secure the...
by DRACSDRAGON
Mon May 25, 2015 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: denny

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the very kind words,condolences and offers of support which you offered to myself and my family. Lee, Natalie and I know that we have lost a wonderful Husband and Father, but I was amazed at the number of friends who thought the same and ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk