Search found 20 matches

Return

by j kerwin
Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lancashire day

Today is Lancashire day.
As we were lancashires own cavalry regiment.Raise a glass(or even a black pudding) to the Red Rose county.No matter where you now live.Or drink : :) :)
Its not all grim up north.
by Bill Bentley
Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Anyone for poetry ?

As a lad in my teens I joined the army most of my friends said I was quite balmy. At first, all I wanted was to drive cars so why did I join the Kings Hussars. I learned my trades on the Saladin and when she fired it made us grin. We also had other armoured cars, in the 14th/20th Kings Hussars. I me...
by DRAC
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Greetings to all you glorious Hawks,
your best wishes , condolences and memories were of great comfort to Denny and I .To have real friends and comrades out there makes the tragedy easier to accept.
Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts
Drac
by bodge
Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

From the logs of a Kansas State Highway Patrol Officer: I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73, east of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. The lady took out the documents and handed th...
by Mac McNulty
Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and all the very Best for 2015

Best Regards

Mac
by DRAC
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success. All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substa...
by Bob_H
Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Auction Ended

The Great 'DRAC' Auction has now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who took part, Brian is delighted with your response. If you've won items please get in touch very soon to make arrangements for payment, and collection or delivery. If you need items shipping to you please contact us for a shippin...
by Paul W. Baker
Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Phil Baldwin

Many Hawks attended todays funeral and made sure our old friend went in style. It was good to meet his family, a very proud bunch. Thank you to everyone that attended, may he forever rest in peace.
by dutch holland 879
Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:04 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: B Squadron ...... Chieftains!!

Hi Gord

I was with Pinky in those days and am fairly sure that the 3 registrations were:

02 EB 03
00 EB 76
00 EB 96

Problem is I was crew on all of them at some time so putting them to call signs is a bit trickier.

Hope that helps.

Dutch
by Paul W. Baker
Fri May 27, 2016 8:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Boys Sqdn Bovington.

Very interesting read guys, thank you. And this alone goes to prove that this website still serves its purpose, it is not all about Facebook.

Thank you.

Paul (Fred)
by Paul W. Baker
Mon Aug 08, 2016 9:43 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where has everybody gone

I can assure you we are on the board, maybe not as often as we should be but we are here.

We are monitoring all the platforms available now to us in this land of binary.

The passing of Phil was a huge loss to us on many levels, great library of knowledge and a really great friend.
by Paul W. Baker
Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:53 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Trying to catch up

I have been on the website for about an hour trying to catch up with the odd post here and there, I am sure I used to spend more time on the site before I became chairman of Noah's ARC than I do today. Odd you may think? The issue is time, I simply do not have enough time to do the things I used to ...
by Paul W. Baker
Mon Oct 03, 2016 3:56 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mick Herbert and Joe Cotton shooting

Just read all of this, thank you for sharing, such a sad tale. They will be remembered!!
by Prendo
Thu Oct 13, 2016 2:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Rugby league

Sale Sharks having a wobbly start to the season, hope it picks up.What a cracking finish for Salford Red Devils vs HKR.get in there.
by Paul W. Baker
Thu Nov 17, 2016 1:13 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Regimental Reunion (Northern)

I have placed a small section on the home page about the weekends reunion and remembrance day, if you'd like to have a read please go to: http://www.1420h.org.uk

Have a great day

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk