Search found 8 matches

Return

by DRAC
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

In order to squash rumours and good old English gossip, I would like to take this opportunity to be up front with the great Hussar network in regards to my health. Yes I have been diagnosed with major internal organs cancer, its definitely incurable, and after all the scans etc by the experts , they...
by Bill Bentley
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:25 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Brian, what a smashing way to go about looking at the inevitable future. I hope that I will be up to it when my time comes. You were always a great example of how things should be done and I'm glad to see nothing has changed. It is unlikely that we shall ever meet again in this lifetime but there is...
by Hawk195
Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Mick

thanks for understanding what I was trying to get across. But you must admit you came across rather strong. Where was the job advertised? in the MOD magazine? Well that's got that bit over.
by williamo
Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Political Correctness. I am told we can address persons by Nationality, Brits, Irish, Scots, Ashian etc etc, but we must refer the colour of their skin as White or Black? As a kid we saw people as white,Black, Brown, even Yellow, was that so wrong. Confused 80 year old.!
by Hawk195
Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Trev

I am not being drawn. I think it may be if it is a personal attack on a person you dislike. if this is the case, it would look as though you are using the site to further your dislike of the person. I find it easier to ignore them totally. It annoys them more.

Tony
by Hawk195
Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gods own team MUFC

Trev Thank you for a clear and consice? explanation. Having been a supporter since before the Babes played and died I have seen this before. We can ill afford to be in a situation like we are now, LVG will get the team he wants. But why not once he has made a firm choice of the position he wants the...
by FERDY
Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE BARTON

I am a Regular visitor to St. Lawrence Church, and the Regimental Garden and Columbarium, I have a Caravan just up the road in Bridgehouse Marina, in Garstang, and so pass the Church each time I visit! I, almost always stop in, and have a ´Natter´ to Bill Williams, my old shooting Boss, and who was ...
by Bill Bentley
Sun Mar 08, 2015 6:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE BARTON

I also would like to say thanks for this post. You highlighted names of people that I knew well but was not aware of their passing, not sure if I'm sad for them or glad that they have been remembered in this way. Rip lads.

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk