Search found 9 matches

Return

by tigger
Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

A mate told me that as a child he was blessed with a nine and a half inch penis!

"You lucky Bastard " I told him.

"Not really" he repied. "It belonged to Father Patrick! "
by tigger
Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:10 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stephanie Roache

Yep seen the goal looks spectacular. HOWEVER................The goal was scored in laddies football, you have to concider the physical aspect that is applied in the mens game when deciding weather this stands comparison with the very best. Skilfull no doubt does it equal or better the other candidat...
by tigger
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:55 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Boss very sad news

I know you will meet this head on and live out at 100mph

I am proud to have served with you in our battle taxi (modded ferret) and am sure you'll find her waiting ready fuelled to fly around your next posting in style.

Deepest Respect Trev
by tigger
Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Rick Aindow

Have a gud un Rick

health wealth and happiness to ya

Cheers Trev
by tigger
Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Thank you Bob that clarifies it as you said in a nutshell.
by tigger
Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Yammy

mate you've paid your dues, your officially as british as Vindaloo and Kentucky fried Duck, there's nothing foreign about you.

Cheers Trev
by tigger
Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Bob ever the dipolmat, well I'm not I say it as I see and saw it The Royal Hussars and all associated with that mob who we we're forced to Amalgamate with had then and still do an agenda to rule the roost not equal ownership of our legacy. The Kings Royal Hussar will never be my Regiment, it belongs...
by tigger
Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:01 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: centurion to chieftain (Tank)

The Chieftain sufered with some reliability issues for a number of yeard through its developement. Some of which might be put down to sabotage by some German Nationals who worked in the Base workshops and were caught putting solder into Cooling Fin hub Oil Galleries (they were in the pay of the sovi...
by tigger
Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alf Angel RIP

Alf was my troop sgt in Cyprus, Paddy Cullen was troop Cpl. What a marvelous pairing we worked hard but were allowed to laugh as we got it done . I rememebr that the RSM of the resident infantry regt wanted us to do two things one was to join in on their weekly Regimental Parde so we drove on in Sal...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk