Search found 3 matches

Return

by Bill Bentley
Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tony Blair

Arnie, you should go on the stage with such a well tuned back door humour, you could sell that plot to a comedian. If your book is going to be half as good I'll buy the first copy as long as you sign it for me. Yes Neil Pillock was another black spot in british politics and as you rightly say he mak...
by Bill Bentley
Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:31 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tony Blair

John, I don't want to take the spotlight off Blair, he deserves all of the critic that people have the balls to throw at him, but what is so bad about Mr Fart ? He wants to stop illegal immigration, especially from Mexico, which apparently will also make the import of illegal drugs much harder, and ...
by j kerwin
Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the somme

100 years ago today the carnage of the battle started. my grandad sgt bill was there with the 8th manchester's ,he was wounded and sent home. but was sent back before the battle ended. later in the war he was gassed. and again went back to the war. his brother was killed at gallipoli. at the end of ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk