Search found 82 matches

Return

by Brian Moulton
Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MAJOR UPGRADE

Bob

In Messages Of Condolence there doesn't seem to be any way to post a message, although I notice others seem to be able to. Any ideas.

Just getting the "topic tools" icon, but no "Post Reply" or "Quick Reply" facility.

No problem on any other threads.
by Brian Moulton
Mon Nov 17, 2014 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome Singe Powell

Good to see you registered on here Singe. Hope all is well with you.
by Bill Bentley
Sat Sep 27, 2014 10:16 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Rugby Shirts

Bob, my re-order of rugby shirts has arrived safely. Many thanks ! I am really pleased with the motive 'Hawk on Kukris' which is fantastic ! I am especially chuffed that I can now openly demonstrate my support of our little, loyal, brave, Gurkha brothers, especially at this moment when they are able...
by j kerwin
Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lancashire day

Today is Lancashire day.
As we were lancashires own cavalry regiment.Raise a glass(or even a black pudding) to the Red Rose county.No matter where you now live.Or drink : :) :)
Its not all grim up north.
by allen1
Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:30 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Who Remembers Reg Burkey?

I remember Sgt Reg Burkey. His claim to fame was running his household like the Guards training depot and sorting out a noisy budgie. Also rumour had it that the cat did enjoy its time in the oven. Where would we be without these characters. :D :D Al Jones.
by Bill Bentley
Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:23 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Mr Max Simon

What a find, what a gem, take a tape recorder along to Medicina Bob, that will be more than living history ! Welcome indeed Max, now pull up a sandbag and tell us a story ... or three !
by Bill Bentley
Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Imperial War Museum

I have taken the liberty of borrowing this from another site because I hope it will be of interest to some: The GM League Reports that The Imperial War Museum Library is Under Threat One hundred years after the outbreak of the First World War, the Imperial War Museum is under threat. The Imperial Wa...
by Mac McNulty
Sat Dec 06, 2014 10:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Stephanie Roache

Not sure what the problem is ALL footballers are women!

Mac
by singe Powell
Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome Singe Powell

Hi Johnny Nice to see you too, I would dearly like to see you all again, but a trip to Blackpool for me would be about the same as a safari to Antarctica for you!! You could come to Dorchester on Saturday and drink Ramnuggar with the KRH, (or not)!! but it's a horrible sight drinking with le Moge in...
by DRAC
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

In order to squash rumours and good old English gossip, I would like to take this opportunity to be up front with the great Hussar network in regards to my health. Yes I have been diagnosed with major internal organs cancer, its definitely incurable, and after all the scans etc by the experts , they...
by Ian Neilson
Wed Dec 10, 2014 5:21 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Brian, Having just returned from a trip to read your posting is a terrible shock.Telling us all of your sad news in this way is exactly the brave action I would expect of a man of your calibre. We were friends so long ago when we were still teenagers. Around 50 years ago you used to visit us in Crew...
by 27
Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:28 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: MANCHESTER city

So much for the one man team theory well shot out of the water last night. :) :) :)

by DRAC
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Greetings to all you glorious Hawks,
your best wishes , condolences and memories were of great comfort to Denny and I .To have real friends and comrades out there makes the tragedy easier to accept.
Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts
Drac
by lesdavey
Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:02 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Gosford Castle, Northern Ireland

A few of many from N. Ireland - more to follow.

Gosford Castle - 1.jpg

Gosford Caste - 2.jpg

Gosford Caste - 3.jpg
by Geoff Hutch
Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:36 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Happy Christmas

IMG_20141217_0001.jpg This is the card we had designed for Christmas 1990, little did we know how relevant it would be. We deployed to the Gulf that Christmas. The original art work was framed and given to the Sergeants Mess early 1992, I don't know if it was ever hung or not. I can't read the cart...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk