Search found 25 matches

Return

by Bob_H
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Note from Jenni

I'm pleased to pass on this message from Jenni:

“Thank you to all at Noah’s Arc for the beautiful flowers and messages of support that I have received. They are much appreciated.”

Regards,

Jenni Pennell
Admin Officer
HHQ(N) KRH
beautifulsmile.jpg
by Bob_H
Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mr Max Simon

Yesterday I met up for the first time with a gentleman with whom I've been corresponding for around three years. Let me introduce Mr Max Simon. Max is only one of two (as far as we know) survivors of the Battle of Medicina. He's 91 years old in the next couple of weeks and still gets around well eno...
by Bob_H
Thu Dec 04, 2014 7:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Imperial War Museum

https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-george-osborne-mp-urgently-reverse-current-and-future-cuts-to-the-uk-imperial-war-museum-s-annual-operating-grant-in-aid-so-that-it-can-maintain-services-and-preserve-its-standing-as-an-international-centre-for-study-research-and-education Link above and I've signed u...
by Bob_H
Mon Dec 08, 2014 2:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Our thoughts are with you and your family.

drac.jpg
by Bob_H
Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My Where or Who is this section?

IMG077 I(pic 1) Major Eyre is the Officer.
by Bob_H
Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ron Couchman

We've received this tribute from Singe Powell: I wondered if you could record the passing of an old comrade: one Ron Couchman who died in October this year, in Brighton. He was originally from Hull. He joined 65th Trng Regt on the same day as me 2nd June 1953, we met at Richmond Stn on a wet and win...
by Bob_H
Sun Dec 28, 2014 12:41 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

... and here's the photo that accompanies the topic. dracchristmas.jpg https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoahsArcHome/ The HOME of the 14th/20th King's Hussars Add your comments here, or on the Noah's Arc Facebook Group Pages which are being copied to Drac. https://www.facebook.com/groups/NoahsArcHome/.
by Bob_H
Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome

Welcome to this new website featuring the History, Traditions and Battle Honours of the 14th/20th King's Hussars.

Brought by Paul Baker and his team we encourage all of our visitors to pay a visit to this much-needed site:

www.1420kh.com

1420kh.jpg
by Bob_H
Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:36 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Noah's Arc exists to perpetuate the name of the 14th/20th King's Hussars. As the founder member no-one knows that better than me. But, the King's Royal Hussars are my Regiment. They are OUR Regiment. When they march through Preston later this year for the tercentenary celebrations I'll be in the fro...
by Bob_H
Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Members only

IMPORTANT Phil's suggestion/reminder that some of our topics should be private to our Members struck a chord with me. For a trial period I've now brought the Regimental Chat Forum within that control. What this means to you: 1) Guests visiting the Forum won't see Regimental Chat. 2) Not logged in Me...
by Bob_H
Sat Mar 14, 2015 9:24 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

Bill Bentley wrote:Thanks Tony,
I hope that I heard the commentator correctly, I am a bit mutton-jeff ...

Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02lx9s2
hardtalk.jpg
by Bob_H
Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:14 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Auction Ended

The Great 'DRAC' Auction has now closed. We'd like to thank everyone who took part, Brian is delighted with your response. If you've won items please get in touch very soon to make arrangements for payment, and collection or delivery. If you need items shipping to you please contact us for a shippin...
by Bob_H
Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:58 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Association Newsletter 2015

The Newsletter of the KRH Regimental Association is here now. Just click the Image:

Newsletter2015.jpg
by Bob_H
Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Medicina 2015

Please relive with us our trip this year to join the Medicineans in the 70th anniversary of Medicina. The Mayor, Onelio Rambaldi greeting Mr Ken Dowding medicinaday-1.jpg Ready for the off. medicinaday-2.jpg ..and away we go :) medicinaday-3.jpg The 6GR contingent medicinaday-4.jpg Immaculate, as e...
by Bob_H
Tue May 05, 2015 7:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

REUNION FULLY BOOKED

REUNION ANNOUNCEMENT We've learned that the Reunion is now fully booked for both Friday and Saturday. Spaces are still available for Thursday (@ The Carousel). We thank everyone for making this (once again) our biggest reunion ever! During the course of the day (5th) a few have managed to secure the...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk