Search found 24 matches

Return

by rick aindow
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

A man received the following text from his neighbour, it read... I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been helping myself to your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I do not get it at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longe...
by DRAC
Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

In order to squash rumours and good old English gossip, I would like to take this opportunity to be up front with the great Hussar network in regards to my health. Yes I have been diagnosed with major internal organs cancer, its definitely incurable, and after all the scans etc by the experts , they...
by mini Drac
Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Many thanks for the kind words written by the Hawks about this sad (and personally devastating) announcement from my dad. It's nice to know that he's not just amazing and awesome in my eyes. I think we can all be satisfied that when we get to that great land of peace in the sky, the pearly gates wil...
by DRAC
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Greetings to all you glorious Hawks,
your best wishes , condolences and memories were of great comfort to Denny and I .To have real friends and comrades out there makes the tragedy easier to accept.
Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts
Drac
by bodge
Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

From the logs of a Kansas State Highway Patrol Officer: I made a traffic stop on an elderly lady the other day for speeding on U.S. 166 Eastbound at Mile Marker 73, east of Sedan, KS. I asked for her driver's license, registration and proof of insurance. The lady took out the documents and handed th...
by Bob_H
Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:44 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Welcome

Welcome to this new website featuring the History, Traditions and Battle Honours of the 14th/20th King's Hussars.

Brought by Paul Baker and his team we encourage all of our visitors to pay a visit to this much-needed site:

www.1420kh.com

1420kh.jpg
by Paul W. Baker
Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:01 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Welcome

Thank you Bob, we look forward to some of the comments.
by DRAC
Tue Mar 31, 2015 11:54 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Auction Ended

Greetings fellow Hawks, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to all those who took part in the auction, and especially to Bob and his lovely wife who worked hard to achieve its success. All money raised will help the committee in the running and offset costs of NOAHS ARC, which can be substa...
by Bob_H
Sun Apr 19, 2015 12:50 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Medicina 2015

Please relive with us our trip this year to join the Medicineans in the 70th anniversary of Medicina. The Mayor, Onelio Rambaldi greeting Mr Ken Dowding medicinaday-1.jpg Ready for the off. medicinaday-2.jpg ..and away we go :) medicinaday-3.jpg The 6GR contingent medicinaday-4.jpg Immaculate, as e...
by DRACSDRAGON
Mon May 25, 2015 8:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: denny

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you for the very kind words,condolences and offers of support which you offered to myself and my family. Lee, Natalie and I know that we have lost a wonderful Husband and Father, but I was amazed at the number of friends who thought the same and ...
by Dave Parky
Wed May 27, 2015 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

04 EB 68

I arrived at The Regiment in early 1969, just before the Libyan exercise. When the Regiment returned, I signed for 04 EB 68, first troop, 'C' Sqn, a monster responsibility to a kid of 19. Our old Centurions were 'mothballed', on the back road, (and sold to Israel, I think). 04EB68 was the Troop Sgts...
by mini Drac
Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tercentenary Weekend

I noticed her apt attire too. Good to see Princess Anne wearing her true colours! :D I just wish everyone remembered KRHs blue and primrose heritage. Maybe she did too ha! Ha!
by bodge
Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:55 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

> A plane leaves Heathrow Airport under the control of a Jewish captain. His Co-pilot is Chinese. It's the first time they've flowntogether and an awkward silence between the two seems to indicate a mutual dislike. > >> > >> Once they reach cruising altitude, the Jewish captain activates the auto-pi...
by mick burgess
Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:38 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ian Leeming

Cheers Ferdy most grateful I have never seen face book or twitter mate still use the home phone !!!!
Take care Mick/Marion
by mick burgess
Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Ian Leeming

Hi Old Hawks ,Ian Leeming Update. Went to see Ian again on Friday and to be quite honest he was in a sorry sad state there was a palliative nurse in attendance and the district nurse arrived to give him his medicine, They said he was drifting in and out of conscious and getting aggressive at times. ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk