Search found 9 matches

Return

by FERDY
Tue Feb 24, 2015 2:03 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Is it not time we put all this to bed ? Whichever way you slice it, the King's Royal Hussars, are, our offspring, and, without us,the 14th/20th Kings Hussars and the 10th and 11th etc, the Regiment that we all know and love would have died. That has not happened, we may have changed trousers, but, l...
by FERDY
Tue Mar 10, 2015 1:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: PARISH CHURCH OF ST LAWRENCE BARTON

I am a Regular visitor to St. Lawrence Church, and the Regimental Garden and Columbarium, I have a Caravan just up the road in Bridgehouse Marina, in Garstang, and so pass the Church each time I visit! I, almost always stop in, and have a ´Natter´ to Bill Williams, my old shooting Boss, and who was ...
by FERDY
Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

DANNY TOMLIN

STANDING ROOM ONLY AT THE CREMATORIUM !!! I have just returned from Danny's Funeral, The Turnout was amazing, we figured that there were in excess of 150 people. I think Jackie, and her son's Darren and Danny junior were a little taken aback by the number of Old Hawks in attendance, they arrived, in...
by FERDY
Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: October 2015 Newsletter

Rick, Sam and others interested, Since taking over the Helm of Noah's Arc, Paul, myself, and the rest of your Committee, have been working tirelessly, behind the scenes, to maintain the Standards set by Bob, and his Committee ( Not an easy task to follow, but we are getting there ). The Shop has now...
by FERDY
Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:15 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

REGIMENTAL CHAPEL St. LAWRENCE CHURCH BARTON

Remembrance Service.

Our Noah's Arc/14th/20th King's Hussars, and King's Royal Hussars Wreaths, side by side, in Our Regimental Chapel, where they will remain for the rest of the year.
by FERDY
Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: REUNION 2016 UPDATE

20th Noah's ARC REUNION Just 7 weeks left now, before the Reunion in May, Still time to get your outfit sorted for the German Theme night on the Friday, with The Blue Barons Oompah Band, The German Buffet, and prizes for best dressed Male, Female, and Couple. Make an effort, and join in the Fun, com...
by FERDY
Mon May 09, 2016 3:22 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FEEDBACK ON THIS YEAR'S REUNION

Over this, the 20th Noah's ARC Reunion, ( Drac's Memorial weekend ) and in my Role as Vice Chairman of Noah's ARC, It gave me the Greatest Pleasure to meet my long time Friend, Denny Draper, and to present to her, in Private, our Tribute to her late Husband, and our First President, Brian ( Drac ) D...
by FERDY
Wed May 11, 2016 9:40 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: FEEDBACK ON THIS YEAR'S REUNION

Thank you so much for your response, Denny, it means, so much to me, personally, and I know, that it will to the rest of the Team that put the weekend together. We wanted to Remember Drac, in a quiet, low key respectful way, in his Memorial weekend, and, by the feed back we have received to date, se...
by FERDY
Thu Jan 19, 2017 11:47 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Where has everybody gone

Not a Bollocking, Mick, far from it, apologies if you thought it was meant that way! Sadly it is hard to keep up with the numbers, that do pass on, and we do our very best to publish them, as we find out, you were right to mention it, we could have missed it, most of this type of information is fed ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk