Search found 7 matches

Return

by mini Drac
Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Many thanks for the kind words written by the Hawks about this sad (and personally devastating) announcement from my dad. It's nice to know that he's not just amazing and awesome in my eyes. I think we can all be satisfied that when we get to that great land of peace in the sky, the pearly gates wil...
by mini Drac
Mon Apr 27, 2015 6:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Medicina 2015

My dad (drac) has now told me a total of seven times that he was given the honour of carrying the flag at the front of the contingent. When he comes down from the ceiling a bit, I'll tell him that he's already told me. He's so made up. Thanks for giving him the joy and pride. Photos look amazing by ...
by mini Drac
Thu May 21, 2015 7:17 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Presentation of the Regimental Rosette

Huge congratulations to Bob! So very well deserved!
by mini Drac
Wed Jul 22, 2015 5:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Tercentenary Weekend

I noticed her apt attire too. Good to see Princess Anne wearing her true colours! :D I just wish everyone remembered KRHs blue and primrose heritage. Maybe she did too ha! Ha!
by mini Drac
Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:19 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Alf Angel RIP

So sad to hear another legend has gone to that great parade ground in the sky. My thoughts go out to all his family. I remember the theatrical production of Oliver! in Hohne when my mum played Mrs Bumble and Alf Angel played a brilliant Bill Sykes. I went to every rehersal and must have watched his ...
by mini Drac
Mon May 09, 2016 1:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

FEEDBACK ON THIS YEAR'S REUNION

What a great weekend!!! :D Thanks to the new committee who did a bang up job putting this reunion together. It was a very hard act to follow, but they certainly held their own! Thanks too to the band for the outstanding music! We embraced the friends, laughed til our sides hurt, clapped and cheered ...
by mini Drac
Thu May 04, 2017 7:32 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HANDOVER OF CHAIRMAN FROM PAUL, TO PETER FARRELL ( FERDY )

Just wanted to shout HUSSAR! to everyone behind this year's reunion. The hard work and graft by all concerned was clearly evident and they did a great job once again :D :D :D My mum (Denny) and I had a brilliant weekend - so good to see old friends and new. Thanks to Paul for his chairmanship and th...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk