Search found 10 matches

Return

by Hawk195
Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:27 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: New Assistant Regimental Secretary in HHQ(N)

Mick

thanks for understanding what I was trying to get across. But you must admit you came across rather strong. Where was the job advertised? in the MOD magazine? Well that's got that bit over.
by Hawk195
Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:04 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Censorship

Trev

I am not being drawn. I think it may be if it is a personal attack on a person you dislike. if this is the case, it would look as though you are using the site to further your dislike of the person. I find it easier to ignore them totally. It annoys them more.

Tony
by Hawk195
Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:10 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

well what's new. I firstly must say that the way the army is being cut, it is only to be expected that cash is short. This in turn means it makes sense to close Home HQ North. If you are reading this Jenni you will be missed having worked so well for us, hope you manage to get a good job. At least w...
by Hawk195
Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Gods own team MUFC

Trev Thank you for a clear and consice? explanation. Having been a supporter since before the Babes played and died I have seen this before. We can ill afford to be in a situation like we are now, LVG will get the team he wants. But why not once he has made a firm choice of the position he wants the...
by Hawk195
Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:20 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: The Future of Home Headquarters (North)

thanks bob, saw the photo and general Richard. my mistake but I have never met the man.

tony
by Hawk195
Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:08 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: preston march past 12/7/15

Well I have sent an email to Gillian Parkinson the Editor telling her the OCA and families are due an apology and pointing out why.

Tony
by Hawk195
Wed Jul 08, 2015 8:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: preston march past 12/7/15

Bob Gillian has already apologised for her part, which was no fault of the paper. I have apologised to Gillian having found out that the fault lies with the APO. I also suggested that on a day thin with news, that an article about 1420H might be an idea. This would allow the people of Lancashire to ...
by Hawk195
Thu Jan 14, 2016 8:59 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Regimental Museum

Bill
I signed last night and there were only 8 more required

Tony
by Hawk195
Mon May 09, 2016 8:08 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: HU55ARE

Thank you, puzzle now clear'
by Hawk195
Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:46 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Major General Sir Michael Palmer KCVO

General Mike had good sense of humour, I remember once he came into the mess for a end of the week drink he was stood next to Mike Young at the bar. I shouted to mike if he wanted a drink, to which the Colonel replied " you are not shouting to me are you. You will be missed. My condolences to L...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk