Search found 7 matches

Return

by j kerwin
Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:42 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

lancashire day

Today is Lancashire day.
As we were lancashires own cavalry regiment.Raise a glass(or even a black pudding) to the Red Rose county.No matter where you now live.Or drink : :) :)
Its not all grim up north.
by j kerwin
Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:05 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: DAVE FARRELL

Got that link Sol.
As for noddy stimpson last saw him delivering post on cheetham hill road many many moons ago.
by j kerwin
Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:11 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

elf's gone mad

My grandkids tell me, they can't buy or have a poppy in school. The reason being, to fix the poppy to the uniform requires a pin :shock: and this is a health and safety risk. Good job they did not go to my old school, bring and show days. Things like bullets old grenades (never did know if these wer...
by j kerwin
Fri Jan 15, 2016 4:54 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: new beer

you could work it out in firkins, and that's a firkin lot of pints ?
by j kerwin
Wed May 25, 2016 7:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: cent on the move

just 60ft mike. must have cost a mint to hire the crane to move it. pity it's not still usable. or some manc or scouse would have nicked it, to blow each other away :D
by j kerwin
Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:34 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Museum of Lancashire Stanley street

Five museums threatened with closure have been thrown a potential lifeline after the Arts Council for England granted a £162,000 cash injection to support the hunt for new owners to take them over.
by j kerwin
Fri Jul 01, 2016 9:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

the somme

100 years ago today the carnage of the battle started. my grandad sgt bill was there with the 8th manchester's ,he was wounded and sent home. but was sent back before the battle ended. later in the war he was gassed. and again went back to the war. his brother was killed at gallipoli. at the end of ...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk