Search found 5 matches

Return

by Paul Keller
Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Stephanie Roache

Has anyone seen Steph Roaches goal that she scored recently, either on Youtube or the BBC website ?? Yes I did say SHE !! It's up for a FIFA award to be announced in January. It's on a short list of three with James Hernandez and RVP !! It's just a pure joy to watch ! It takes skilful to a whole new...
by Paul Keller
Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A quiet wednesday lunch !!

A quiet Wednesday lunch, outside on the front at the Queens hotel in Lytham, with Veronica the gorgeous blonde and the pics are on the website, enjoying a nice cold cask ale, not a care in the world, and out goes the cry !! "Kells!", only Dave Workman ! Up in the NW from Glouster for a fri...
by Paul Keller
Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:13 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: preston march past 12/7/15

Bollox, counts me out, am on day shift at work, could have taken a days leave with more advanced notice !
Kells
by Paul Keller
Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:17 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: My Call Sign

T24A
4th Troop B SQN, Alfie Smiths wagon !
Alfie, Frank Bailey, (loader), Brian Springall (gunner) and me driving,(though that's debatable after the tank bridge incident) my first crew, like my Army number, never to be forgotten !
Kells
by Paul Keller
Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Matt Mcnulty

Morning Mac ! Have just had a very relaxing weekend, with a few old cask ales and playing back "Garrows Law" which I downloaded from the "Drama" channel on my Virgin Tivo box ! Got to say, Your Matt makes a rotten liar in court, but you can't fault his acting, superb ! Please pas...

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk