Search found 39 matches

Return

by Bob_H
Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:41 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

A Note from Jenni

I'm pleased to pass on this message from Jenni:

“Thank you to all at Noah’s Arc for the beautiful flowers and messages of support that I have received. They are much appreciated.”

Regards,

Jenni Pennell
Admin Officer
HHQ(N) KRH
beautifulsmile.jpg
by mini Drac
Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Many thanks for the kind words written by the Hawks about this sad (and personally devastating) announcement from my dad. It's nice to know that he's not just amazing and awesome in my eyes. I think we can all be satisfied that when we get to that great land of peace in the sky, the pearly gates wil...
by Arnie
Thu Dec 18, 2014 6:21 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Seasons Greetings

Hi Yall,

All of you please have a VERY SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY and PROPEROUS NEW YEAR.

It is just beginning to warm up here, hope yours is not TOO cold.

Arnie :D :D :D :D :D
by Bill Bentley
Thu Dec 18, 2014 5:47 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Merry Christmas & a happy 2015 !

Like any other species, regardless of what we humans do it affects the environment in which we live. Just by breathing we all produce CO2. By eating and drinking we produce waste materials which pollute the air, the land and the waterways of our planet. Unlike wild animals our waste products are hea...
by Phil(Quassie)Baldwin
Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:18 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Christmas & a happy 2015 !

Working 25th & 26th But to all of you have a good time and goodwill to you all. Bill I might have a battle of Bibbly if I can get some Sekt I cant stand that Donkey sweat from France.
Phil
by Mac McNulty
Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:45 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Merry Christmas & a happy 2015 !

Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year. All the very best to fellow Hawks and their Families

Best Wishes

Mac
by Bob_H
Tue Dec 23, 2014 7:42 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Ron Couchman

We've received this tribute from Singe Powell: I wondered if you could record the passing of an old comrade: one Ron Couchman who died in October this year, in Brighton. He was originally from Hull. He joined 65th Trng Regt on the same day as me 2nd June 1953, we met at Richmond Stn on a wet and win...
by Mac McNulty
Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:06 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Seasons Greetings

Merry Christmas and all the very Best for 2015

Best Regards

Mac
by DRAC
Sun Dec 14, 2014 4:51 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Forthcoming departure of another Hussar

Greetings to all you glorious Hawks,
your best wishes , condolences and memories were of great comfort to Denny and I .To have real friends and comrades out there makes the tragedy easier to accept.
Thank you once again from the bottom of our hearts
Drac
by Bill Bentley
Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:06 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Quality has its price !

I have long wanted to upgrade my bino's, of particular interest was to be their ability to see well in poor light conditions. There are any number of so called 'Hunter Bino's' which range from 20 quid up to thousands of pounds ! My old knowledge was that a magnification of x 7 or x 8 was optimal, wi...
by Bill Bentley
Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:11 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Mess-tin

As I rarely look in on the other sections of this site, I am obviously missing out on quite a lot, time, time, time ! Having just looked in on the Archive section I was amazed to see the article about the WWI Mess-tin. Thinking that others also don't look in on the other sections all that often, I h...
by Dave Parky
Fri Feb 06, 2015 9:35 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Just To Say......

Sorry guys, not been on for a while. Diagnosed with bowel cancer in October, (probably a bad bratty). Really bad Christmas, as you might imagine. Anyway, results back no secondary, and last Friday had most of my colon removed in Lancaster Royal. They got it all, but now stuck on a bag for the rest o...
by Dave Parky
Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:24 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just To Say......

Sure Steve, Will do if your happy. I know it has given me a great insight. Hi Dave, it seems to have gone awol mate. I just wanted to say that I was diagnosed with bowel cancer in November 13 and was operated on in December 13. I was home just in time for Christmas , although I wasn't that well. Thi...
by Shep
Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:16 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Happy Birthday Rick Aindow

Happy birthday Rick

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk