Search found 7 matches

Return

by rick aindow
Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:56 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: IS THIS THE MOST STUPID JOKE EVER?

A man received the following text from his neighbour, it read... I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess. I have been helping myself to your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, more than you. I do not get it at home, but that's no excuse. I can no longe...
by rick aindow
Thu Jun 26, 2014 10:39 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: RSM WO1 Parnaby, MBE

Hi,

You can apply for ancestors medals from this site...

https://www.gov.uk/the-ministry-of-defence-medal-office

Good luck!

Rick
by rick aindow
Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:22 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Just To Say......

Good luck Dave, great spirit!

As Bill says, Sugar, pure, white and deadly!
keep strong
Rick
by rick aindow
Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:00 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: BBC ARCHIVE ON THE I PLAYER

Hi Arnie & Bill, The solution is to install a VPN on your computer/smartphone/tablet (I use Apple products) A VPN is a VIRTUAL PRIVATE NETWORK, this disguises your IP address so no-one knows where you are! Because there is a TV licence in the UK the Gov is loath to make stuff available without p...
by rick aindow
Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:31 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: Medicina 2015

Looks like it was a great event, well done to all who were able to go and represent the Regiment!
by rick aindow
Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:50 am
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

63 Army Youth Team

I recently found an old dvd showing about 14 minutes of video that I took when I was with 63 Army Youth Team stationed in Ardwick Green, Manchester. I thought it may be worth while to let anyone who would have an interest in the regiments time providing an Army Youth Team, (one of the best postings ...
by rick aindow
Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:29 pm
Jump to forum
Jump to topic

Re: new beer

That will go down well Bob!

Adverts will never appear above this line.
Ignore them by all means, but using them might contribute to the cost of hosting this website.

Noah's Arc - 14th/20th King's... at easyfundraising.org.uk